Our immigration work is carried out by Mr Assam Iqbal, Solicitor. Mr Iqbal has been qualified since 2013 and his current hourly rate is £220.00 per hour plus VAT of 20%.
However, the majority of our immigration work is charged on a Fixed Fee basis. Our fees being:-
- Entry clearance application for a Partner/Spouse or Child. £1,000.00 plus VAT of £200.00. Total being £1,200.00.
- In-Country Partner extension application. £1,000.00 plus VAT of £200.00. Total being £1,200.00.
- Indefinite Leave to Remain. £1,000.00 plus VAT of £200.00. Total being £1,200.00.
- Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. £1,200.00 plus VAT of £240.00. Total being £1,440.00.
- Visitor Visa. £1,000.00 plus VAT of £200.00. Total being £1,200.00.
Home Office Fees may also be applicable on top of this firms fees.
Home Office Fees
FEE CATEGORY FROM APRIL 2021
|Spouse Visa/Settlement||£1,523.00 (Nil VAT)|
|Visit Visa (6 Months)||£95.00 (Nil VAT)|
|Leave to Remain||£1,033.00 (Nil VAT)|
|Indefinite Leave to Remain||£2,389.00 (Nil VAT)|
|Naturalisation (British Citizenship)||£1,330.00 (Nil VAT)|
|Priority Visa Service (outside UK only)||£573.00 (Nil VAT)|
|Biometric Enrolment||£19.20 (Nil VAT)|
Other disbursements that may be payable to third parties such as interpreter fees, medical and other expert reports, we will always provide you with a quote for such services.
SERVICES INCLUDED AND KEY STAGES
- Discussing your circumstances in detail and confirming whether this is the most appropriate application for you to make and what other options may be available to you.
- Giving you advice about the requirements of the Immigration Rules and whether you meet the criteria.
- Considering the supporting evidence you have provided
- Helping you obtain further evidence (such as medical records and bank statements), including taking statements of any witnesses
- Preparing your application and submitting it on your behalf
- Giving you advice about the outcome of the application and any further steps you need to take.
- Where the Home Office refuse your application, advice and assistance in relation to any appeal
We cannot guarantee how long the Home Office will take to process your application but in some cases it can take between 6 to 8 months.
When we take your instructions we will estimate how long your application may take to prepare and submit. For example, a typical spouse entry clearance application can be prepared in 4-6 weeks, so long as you are able to provide supporting evidence promptly.
We estimate each stage above can take approximately one week on average.